Get Baked With Me: Banana Oat Protein Bites

May 08, 2017

I fell completely in LOVE with Rooted Juicery's banana power bites and just had to try to recreate them myself! Don't get me wrong, I love the ones from Rooted, but it is much, much cheaper to make my own!

Ingredients
2 medium ripe bananas
2 1/4 cups oats
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
a dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips

Instructions
In a food processor, pulse the bananas, 1 1/2 cups of the oats, protein powder, coconut, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined
Stir in the remaining oats and the chocolate chips
Line a dish with wax paper and scoop dough into even sized balls onto the paper (I used an ice cream scoop)
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and enjoy!
Store in the fridge

I absolutely love having these on hand in my fridge to grab as a quick pre- or post-run snack!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images