Clothing Made Well

March 16, 2017

I have long been completely obsessed with Madewell. Every time they bring out new items, I want to buy them all! Everything is amazing quality, super cute and they often have a LOT of discounts/sales--even a student discount! (WIN). I also love how versatile their sizing is. I am quite a small, petite person so I tend to struggle to find clothing that fits/complements my figure well and having the option of smaller sizes  and multiple pant lengths is just a DREAM.

I may have gotten a bit spendy my last trip there--but I simply can't help myself!

Off the shoulder tops have been super popular for quite a while now and for some reason I have always struggled to find one that fits me well, suits my style, is of nice quality, and reasonably priced. This top ticks all of the boxes! It's structured--but not TOO structured, it falls nicely and it fits perfectly around my shoulders. I don't find myself struggling to keep my top in place all day and it isn't uncomfortably tight either. I think I am definitely going to have to go back and get the white version of it!

I also found a cold shoulder top that was just too cute to pass up! I am not the biggest wearer of pink, but the pink shade of this top was just calling my name. I love the little ties on the sleeves and the length of it is just slightly cropped, making it perfect to pair with high waisted jeans! The material is lovely and like the off the shoulder top I picked up, I am 100% going to be picking it up in the other colors.

Jeans have always been a clothing item that just never, and i mean NEVER, fit right. For the past few years I have been wearing the same black skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters--which I LOVE to death, but I had had yet to find a pair of lighter wash denim that I loved just as much. I am completely over the moon about these jeans! Like the off the shoulder top--they tick all of the right boxes! They are high rise, fit just snug enough, don't double in size as the day goes on, and are a perfect wash and length. They fit so well that I popped back into the store and picked them up in the darker wash too! I have a feeling this Spring/Summer I am going to be LIVING in both of these jeans!

Speaking of the perfect summer jeans...I also picked up a pair of 'mom' style jeans in a light wash. I love how comfortable and how versatile this style can be and they are just so amazing for summer that they're even called the perfect summer jean!

Claire
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images