Beauty Birthday 2017

March 09, 2017

Sephora never fails to impress me with their birthday gifts. They are aways just too good to be true! 2015's blew me away with the mini NARS matte lip crayons--so gorgeous! And 2016's Fresh face cleanser and face mask mini's were to DIE for.

This year, like last year, there was a skin care and a makeup option for the birthday gift. I opted for the Tarte makeup gift--I'm so obsessed with Tarte and what could be better than a mini lip paint and blush? I love the creamy matte lip paints by Tarte and the pigmentation of their blushers is always spot on. 

The lip paint is a gorgeous nude with a very fitting name for the occasion--Birthday Suit! It's so cute! I love nude lip colors (I'm not very adventurous....) and it is just the perfect everyday nude for me. The blush is a lovely shade of pink and is almost a bit mauve-y. Like the lip paints, its name is spot on--Paaarty--which I just think is so clever! It is also a great size and is definitely going to be a staple on the go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images