Glam Goodies

January 08, 2017

I have always been a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics and as soon as I saw this amazing deal for the holidays on Sephora I instantly had to add it to my cart.

I am the type of person who finds it hard to commit to buying a big eyeshadow palette because there are always those few shades that I don't think I would ever wear--exactly why I found this Tartlette Tease palette to be perfect! It has 6 shades, 4 matte and 2 shimmer, and they are all neutral, easy to wear colors. They are more purple-plum neutral tones, which I love, and they blend super smooth.

The glam goodies set also came with the Tarteist lip paint, which is to die for! It comes in the shade Tbt, a gorgeous mauve shade, that is a little on the darker side for me, but still a beautiful color. I am actually a little late to the lip game with matte lip paints and I do have to say after trying this out, I am a huge fan! It feels super smooth and doesn't feel drying at all, which is what always turned me off about trying matte lip paints.

The last product in the set is the Tarteist lash paint mascara. I personally tend to always stick to the same mascara and never really mix it up, but I do have to say this one could be a new favorite for nights out. It doesn't make my lashes clump and dries super quick, which are two of the biggest things that I look for in a mascara. A lot of mascaras I have tried tend to feel wet on my lashes for a while and also make them look a little clumpy, but this one I find applies super well and adds the right amount of 'umph' to them.

Claire
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images