Welcome!

January 01, 2017

I have been wanting to start blogging for some time now. I love reading and following other blogs, so why not start my own?

In the past year I have really begun to find myself and really define who I am. I am a lover of beauty and fashion, I am passionate about health and fitness, and I just love living and experiencing life one day at a time. Because my interests and things that make up who I am are so broad, when thinking about what my blog was going to be about I decided, why not everything? Why not write about everything and not limit myself to just fashion or just health and fitness. 

Anyway, I could go on for ages...so WELCOME to my blog! Hope you enjoyed my very first blog post about starting a blog...and the photo of a creek. I think it's a nice creek.

Claire
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images