Nirvana

January 28, 2017

I admit I have a bit of an obsession with the Elizabeth And James Nirvana Perfumes...

I've got everything from samples to mini rollerballs to full sized rollerballs of the different Elizabeth And James scents!

I first fell in LOVE with the Nirvana Black scent. It is my go-to everyday perfume and I wear it so often that basically everyone who knows me now associates that smell with me--I'm okay with that! I originally purchased a little mini set of the White and Black perfumes and I adore them layered together, but the black one just really stands out to me as the perfect scent! I find Nirvana White to be a bit too strong and a little too floral of a scent for me on its own, but when layered with Black it is the perfect scent combo.

Recently, two new scents were added to the Nirvana range: Bourbon and Rose. As soon as I saw them online I knew I had to try them, and luckily the next Sephora order I made online they were a part of the free samples to choose from at checkout! I immediately became obsessed with Nirvana Bourbon, but--and I'm a bit sad to admit--Nirvana Rose was not what I expected. It is a very, and I mean very, strong floral scent that I find way too overpowering for my taste. On a brighter note, the Bourbon scent is gorgeous and I just had to buy a full-sized rollerball of it! It's a little musky like Nirvana Black--probably why I love it so much--and an excellent everyday scent for when I want to mix it up a little!

Claire
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images