Purely Superfood

March 29, 2017


As soon as I saw Purely Elizabeth's sample sale Instagram for these functional granola bars I immediately had to order them. I have never really been a huge fan of bars, but the idea of adding superfood mushrooms into a granola bar caught my attention--that and I am obsessed with Purely Elizabeth's ancient grain granola already! 

Mushrooms?--I know it sounds kind of strange, but upon reading about the mushrooms used and all of their different benefits, it's actually GENIUS. They have benefits ranging from energy and insurance to digestion and immunity and more! There are five different functional granola bars--immunity, refresh, shine, energy, and mind--in classic nut butter, coconut, dark chocolate, and fruity flavors. 

The sample sale is sadly over, but they will be coming out this summer, which is super exciting because I am definitely going to be needing more of these! What could be better than granola bars with a purpose, great ingredients, that taste amazing too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Flickr Images